Update for employers and their employeesPublished by Griffin Chapman on Wed, 04/04/2018 - 3:16pm
HMRC’s latest Employer Bulletin includes useful updates for employers as we approach the start on the new tax year on 6 April 2018.
The Bulletin includes articles on:
- end of year reporting for payroll and reporting benefits in kind
- P9 Notice of Coding and the system of in year tax code adjustments known as Dynamic Coding
- new rules for termination payments made on, or after, 6 April 2018
- Scottish income tax changes
- a reminder to those paying the Apprenticeship Levy to spend their Levy on Apprenticeship Training
- National Minimum and National Living Wage increases from 1 April 2018.
Wednesday, 4 April 2018