New Business Startups
The process of establishing a new business can often be daunting.
It is hard enough to progress an idea into a viable business proposition without having to develop appropriate administrative and accounting services and deal with the legislative burdens now placed on all businesses.
You are the expert on your business proposition. We have the expertise to put plans into action.
We simplify the process for clients by having a close working relationship with them and guiding them through each step. We can assist clients with many important matters including:
- Deciding the most appropriate structure for the business - sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company
- Assisting in the preparation of business plans, profit forecasts and cashflow projections
- Advising on the necessary fund requirements and providing introductions to financiers
- Registering the business with all the statutory authorities such as Companies House and HM Revenue and Customs
- Choosing the most suitable accounting system, whether manual or computerised, and assisting with inital set up and training
- Providing payroll services
We work closely with clients during the initial period and provide advice and support to maximise the growth of the business.